10.01.2015

October Goals

A fresh new month means some fresh new goals! I am gonna keep this list short because 1) being a mom means you never know what could happen 2) it has been quite a while, sadly, that I have set monthly goals so starting small feels a little less overwhelming.


  • Walk 100 miles- we have been working on our health and love taking walks! And I have been particularly obsessed with the pedometer on my phone. Looking forward to taking advantage of the awesome fall weather that finally arrived today by getting moving outside! 
  • Transition Emmalynn to her crib for naps. This will be great preparation for our trip to Vegas next month for Thanksgiving! And, she is outgrowing her swing and the move needs to happen for both mommy and Emmy. Pray for us. 
  • Drink at least 64 ounces of water per day and no soda! The soda part should hopefully be easy as it is more of a treat now than anything. But, water consumption is hard for me for some reason. Usually I look up and its mid-afternoon and I haven't had anything to drink. Terrible!
3 goals, easy peasy right? We will see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment